1. Place the cursor on the FIRST FEE displayed in the white window [registration fee $125.00 USD. Then CLICK Add to Cart.
2. Your “personal shopping cart” window will open. You will see the charge for the “Registration Fee.”
3. Click the “Continue Shopping” button and you will be returned to this page.
4. Once again place the cursor on the first item in the white window and click. All the fees will be displayed. Select the fee for the service you want. Click “Add to Cart” and you will be taken to your “personal shopping cart” as you were in #2 of these instructions.
5. Continue to repeat steps 3 and 4 until you are ready to check-out and follow those directions.
Paying by Credit/Debit Card is safe and easy.
Refund, Cancellation and Substitution Policies
1. If you are paying your fees via our on-line Credit Card Service, you will see the instructions at the lower part of this page.
2. Refund Policy: all I-20 students registered for Standard English I programs are required to enroll for a minimum of FOUR weeks. Any student registering for 16 weeks will receive the special promotional price of $1840.00 for 16 weeks. Students who leave the school within the First FOUR Weeks of class will be charged the non-discounted tuition rate for FOUR weeks, and the balance will be refunded. NO REFUNDS after FOUR Weeks of class.
3. If you register at LEI and have paid the registration fee and the non-discounted tuition fee and decide to cancel before starting the program, tuition fees ONLY will be refunded. Cancellations must be received in writing. If a student withdraws from the school within the First Four Weeks of classes, we will charge the student the regular FOUR (4) week non-discounted tuition rate. If a student withdraws after completing 50% of the course, there will be NO REFUNDS.
4. If you have paid the $ 75.00 Home-Stay restoration fee and cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival, the registration fee will be refunded. Less than 30 days, there will be NO REFUND.
5. There will be no refunds if a student is terminated due to any violation of LEI’s attendance policies, disciplinary rules or federal, state or local laws.
Cancellation Policy: Private instruction students are required to give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. No-shows and late cancellations will be charged to the student according to the class time missed. I-20 students whose visas are denied will receive a full refund less the $125.00 application fee and the $75.00 Home-stay placement fee, if applicable.
Substitution Policy: The School reserves the right to substitute two lessons of private or semi-private instruction for FOUR lessons of group instruction should there be fewer than three students in any given level.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AFTER CLICKING
“Add to Cart.” It may take a moment or two for the Shopping Cart Window to open.
2016 Schedule of Program Fees
Take a moment to read the instructions.
Language Exchange International